Troubleshoot Device — Zen Thermostat
If you are trying to add your Smart Thermostat to your Smart Home Monitoring system and you are unable to pair it in the first few attempts, or if you see an error while pairing, try the following steps to reset the Smart Thermostat and then pair it again.
- Make sure the Smart Thermostat is turned on.
- Press the Config button on the back of the main display 20 times, the display will beep five times to confirm the reset.
- Once detected, Identifying will be displayed on the thermostat screen.
- Once your Smart Thermostat is identified by your system and pairing is successfully completed, a Thermostat icon with a green check will appear in the app.
- Install the Smart Thermostat following the manufacturer’s installation guide.